ProX XS-DDJSXWLT (Case for Pioneer DDJ-SX,2,3 w. LT Stand)
ProX XS-DDJSXWLT Flight Case For Pioneer DDJ-SX2 DDJ-SX3 DDJ-RX Digital Controller W-Sliding Laptop Shelf & Wheels
The ProX XS-DDJSXWLT Flight Case with Sliding Laptop Shelf and 1U Rackspace underneath the controller is designed by ProX Cases for the PIONEER DDJ-SX3 DDJ-SX2, DDJ-RX or Denon MC7000 Digital DJ Controllers and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time.
The XS-DDJSXWLT is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood, durable rubber wheels, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience as well as a removable front panel that allows for easy access to the 1U Rackspace, front controls, and headphone/mic jacks.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Road/Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
For your safety and the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport or move with any gear stored on a sliding shelf or side shelf and be aware that sliding shelves can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
ProX has been manufacturing flight cases since 1984 and are designed to protect your investment
- Standard Style, Silver trim on Black Honeycomb Digital™ exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed spring action recessed handles
- Industrial heavy-duty and powerful steel ball corners
- 2x Low Profile Durable Tough Rubber Wheels
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist-lock latches
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- *All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- Includes 1U 19" Rack Mount Rails below the controller space for user installations
- 4" cables and small accessories area in the back
- Plenty of Cable Management Space Behind and Underneath the Controller
ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
*ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contains 70% recycled content. Of that recycled content, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
Pioneer DDJ-SX3 DDJ-SX2 DDJ-RX, Denon MC7000 controllers
30.50"L x 20.00"W x 9.50"H
Weight: 38.00 lbs
32.00"L x 22.00"D x 10.50"H
Shipping Weight: 44.00 lbs